The session will cover critical issues including:
- Timely warnings
- Emergency notifications
- Annual information about campus crime statistics and security policies
- Issues arising from non-reported sexual assaults
- What campus security authorities must report to the federal government
- Defining what constitutes a “campus”
- Best practices and available resources for guidance
We will also reserve a significant portion of the session for questions from attendees.
This program is open to all personnel from Virginia Tidewater Consortium-member institutions, but is designed for those administrators who have responsibility for Clery Act reporting, compliance, and oversight.
There is no charge to attend, but registration is required as seating is limited.
Use the short form below to register.
WHEN: Friday, September 20, 2019 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. Breakfast and networking will begin at 8:30 am.
WHERE: Town Point Club 101 West Main Street, Suite 300 Norfolk, VA 23510
QUESTIONS? Call 757.683.3183 or email VTC