Located in the Hampton Roads area on the beautiful coastline of southeastern Virginia, the Virginia Tidewater Consortium for Higher Education is a consortium of fourteen institutions of higher education engaged in numerous cooperative activities among the member institutions.
Our Mission The purpose of the Consortium is to provide maximum educational opportunity for the citizens of Hampton Roads.
- Christopher Newport University
- College of William and Mary
- Eastern Shore Community College
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Hampton University
- Joint Forces Staff College
- Norfolk State University
- Old Dominion University
- Paul D. Camp Community College
- Regent University
- Thomas Nelson Community College
- Tidewater Community College
- Virginia Wesleyan University